– By asap – Email 300dpi (print quality) professionally shot pic of you for our flyer to info@AhlamAcademy.com
– By Oct 27th – Send your music in mp3 format to info@AhlamAcademy.com
– By Oct 27th – Fill out Performer Info google form here: Performer/Troupe Info Form
Benefits of dancing at the Jewels of Arabia show:
– Featured Guests Performers get in FREE!
– rare opportunity to dance in Houston area without having to purchase something in order to participate
– if you are new to Houston or not from Houston, this is a great way to get involved in the Houston community
– all belly dance and Middle Eastern dance styles are welcome to perform
– when available, a videographer and/or photographer will be at the event and you will be able to purchase video/pictures of your performance
Here’s the gist of performing as a FEATURED GUEST in the show:
– Dancer check-in is at 5:30 pm.
– Performance content, including music, must be family friendly
– Your music may be up to 8 minutes in length
– The stage area is 12′ deep x 24′ wide. No props that fly too high are suggested. Smooth floor,
– Come as dressed as possible, but changing areas are available
– Please wear a COVER UP while you are not performing.
– Please plan to stay for the entire show and remain in costume/coverup, as we will also do a curtain call, giving you special acknowledgment “by name” at the end of the show.
– I will send you a copy of your FEATURED GUESTS picture to post on social media.