Private belly dance lessons are a great way for you to attain your dance goals, FASTER!
Who would benefit the most from Private Belly Dancing Lessons?
– dancers already in our group class program that want help with technique and choreography
– dancers preparing for a performance
– dancers that want to excellerate their development as a dancer and performer
– dancers looking to make the transition into professional belly dance
– dancers thinking about teaching or wanting business advice to begin/improve their teaching careers
If you are brand new to belly dancing, we highly recommend that you start with our group belly dance classes first, or take group belly dancing classes in addition to private belly dance lessons to get the most benefit and to see the most improvement.
Here are some more private belly dance lesson ideas, but the possibilities are endless…
* Refine the foundational movements of belly dance
* Improve overall performance skills and stage presence
* Sharpen technique or learn new moves
* Work on zills, veils, cane (Assaya), or other dance props
* Coaching and competition prep
* Help with choreography or improvisational skills
* Learn some new combos or a whole choreography
* Advice on performance costuming, hair and make-up
* Need support for stage fright
* Want a performance or video critique
After you purchase your lessons on the Pricing/Policies page, text 832-598-4024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first private lesson.
We have convenient private lesson times available weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
Private lessons for you (or your group) may be given in our spacious Cy-Fair studio. Private lessons may be given at your location within 20 miles of Oriental Phoenix Arts when available. Travel fee will apply, based on distance from Oriental Phoenix Arts.
1 lesson must be used within 1 month of purchase, 3 lessons must be used within 2 months of purchase, and 6 lessons must be used in 3 months of purchase.
Discontinuation of Lessons:
No refunds will be given after private lessons are purchased. The balance of unused private lessons may be applied to an appropriate group class, at my discretion, and must commence within 3 months of original purchase. If convenient private lesson times are not available due to my schedule, your money will be promptly refunded for any unused classes, based on the pricing level originally agreed.
Cancellation / Reschedule Policy:
Please give at least 24-hour cancellation/reschedule notice. No refunds for missed or LATE cancellation/rescheduled lessons.