It is our mission, our passion to provide you with a positive and supportive experiential learning environment designed to bring out your personal best by offering high-quality online resources and in-person educational opportunities to help you enjoy, enrich and empower your life through the study of Middle Eastern, North African, and Turkish dance arts.
Why learn at Ahlam Academy?
- We know you want to learn the real thing and “Dance Like an Egyptian” in an authentic way that honors the people and cultures these dances come from. Ahlam Academy is passionate about preserving and perpetuating folkloric, traditional, and modern dance forms from the Middle Eastern, North African, and Turkish dances… it’s what we do!
- Cut your learning time in half! Why take it slow? Our comprehensive, step-by-step program will help you get there in less time, without cutting corners. You will be amazed at how much you CAN learn in such a short amount of time with our intensive curriculum.
- No boredom – class content changes every week, yet it periodically repeats, so each time you review the content your skill and knowledge deepens and improves!
- Gain more confidence.
- Socialize with other wonderful women in our fun, welcoming, supportive, non-competitive classes.
- Want growth potential? We can train you to be a professional dancer or teacher!
- You can be the Star! Lots of troupe and solo performance opportunities at all levels, throughout the year.
- No long-term contracts. We offer month-to-month memberships and drop-ins.
- No class lapses. We offer classes throughout the year, except for a few holidays.
- You can start anytime.
What does our logo mean?